ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR — MONROEVILLE, AL
Come join our Team!
Gate Precast Company is seeking an experienced Accounting Supervisor to oversee all plant level accounting operations, financial reporting, budgeting, and state and local tax compliance.
Experience and knowledge should include:
- Month and Year End Accounting closes
- Year-End Audit Process
- Financial Reporting
- Account Reconciliations
- Monthly Sales and Use Tax Filings for Multiple States and Locations
- Annual Property Tax Filing
- Fixed Asset Tracking and Reconciliation
- Review, Code and Approve subcontractor invoices
- Oversee Payroll Cycles and Account Payable functions
- Accounts Receivable Billing
- Lein/Bond Claim Filings and Tracking
- Track and Allocate Inventory Usage
- Monitor all Credit Card Limits and Purchases
- Monitor Supplier and Subcontractor Compliance with Gate’s Insurance Requirements
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Manages a small accounting staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred but not required
- Prior Construction experience and job costing a plus
- Working knowledge of AS400 (JD Edwards) and Spreadsheet Server
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Gate Precast Company offers a comprehensive benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, Company-paid Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with Company Match and much more!
For further information about Gate Precast Company go to gateprecast.com. Send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gate Precast Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.