MASTER MOLD BUILDER — GATE PRECAST COMPANY, OXFORD, NC
Builds molds by studying blueprints and specifications; setting-up and operating equipment; verifying dimensions; assembling and finishing components
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and studying work orders, blueprints, drawings, sketches, specifications; checking equipment and tools; planning layout
- Cuts and shapes wood components by determining appropriate methods for cutting, shaping, and assembling parts; setting-up and operating equipment, including power saws, planers, sanders, lathes, jointers, routers, and nailers; measuring and marking materials; verifying dimensions; trimming parts using hand tools, including planes, chisels, wood files, and sanders.
- Assembles units by attaching parts and components using fasteners and adhesives; verifying dimensions; trimming and adjusting parts.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and legal regulations, including Material Safety Data Sheets, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Environmental Protection Act.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions and established procedures; calling for repairs.
- Controls costs by conserving use of equipment and supplies. Maintains quality production results by following organization standards.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and committed team player, willing to work in a fast paced and exciting environment. Experience with a precast manufacturer is highly preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to:
Attention: Travis Fox
3800 Oxford Loop
Oxford, NC 27565